Here's how to sign up to use the blog feature for creating your own IAAE blog OR commenting on other's blogs:
- Click this link to get to create a new account. http://iaae.net/site/?q=user/register (Note: this registration is NOT the same as the registration needed to join the IAAE mail list)
- Type in a unique username and your school email address (educational email addresses are the only ones automatically approved by the site administrator)
- Click the "Create New Account" button and wait for an email that verifies your new account.
Don't forget to join the IAAE MailList!
Members of the IAAE MailList can ask questions any time via email to all other members who have joined the list. This year MailList members have posted questions about billing and contracts for alternative programs, alternative school attendance requirements, and the IAAE State Conference. The MailList is an easy way to find out what other alternative schools and programs are doing and to share information about IAAE events. To join the MailList:
- Click this link for the maillist sign up page http://mail.iaae.net/mailman/listinfo/maillist_iaae.net
- Fill in the information (name, email address) and choose a password
- Click the "Subscribe" button
Once you are subscribed, you can email the list members by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a size limit for messages, so please make sure your messages are smaller than 4MB. Be sure to add email@example.com to your address book so that emails from the list can make it through your spam filter. If you have problems accessing the MailList, please contact an IAAE Board Member or leave a comment on this blog. Your problems will be shared with the IAAE site administrator.
How do you feel about the IAAE MailList? What are your thoughts about the IAAE Member Blogs feature? Leave your comments below in the comment section by clicking the word "comments".